CS’ sturdy and efficient fixing system makes the installation of Acrovyn Hand/Crash Rails a simple, clean process.
How does it work?
The unique cam lock on the bracket simply slots into the back of the retainer, and the profile is locked or unlocked with the twist of a spanner. This allows faster installation, but also enables fast removal for maintenance, without compromising the integrity of the wall fixings.
Quick Lock Hand/Crash Rails:
- No more drilling holes in the retainer
- No more struggling with component alignment
- Ease of bracket location and attachment
- Allows for pre-assembly of retainer, cover and end caps off-site
- Allows for easy maintenance
- Offers long term savings